PVC heat shrink film and POF heat shrink film are widely used in the food field, daily necessities, cosmetics and other fields of packaging. So what’s the difference between the two shrink films? Here’s an introduction to these two shrink membranes:
PVC heat shrink film is a ethylene PVC resin mixed with more than a dozen auxiliary materials after the second blow-up, which is characterized by good transparency, easy to shrink, high strength, shrinkage can be freely adjusted according to user needs.
POF heat shrink film, is a special equipment to linear low density polyethylene (LLDPE) as the middle layer, copolypropylene (PP) as the inner and outer layer, by special process will be the inner, middle and outer three layers of common extrusion, and made with high transparency, high shrinkage and heat seal performance of good heat shrink film.
PVC heat shrink film has the characteristics of high transparency, good gloss and high shrinkage.
POF heat shrink film is a kind of transparent gloss and close to the appearance of the packaging film, its energy saving and environmental protection, high shrinkage, transparent gloss, strong tear resistance and other characteristics subvert the limitations of traditional packaging film, by the market welcome, by consumers love. High surface gloss, good toughness, strong tear-resistant strength, uniform heat shrinkage and suitable for fully automatic high-speed packaging and so on, is the traditional PVC heat shrink film replacement products.
PVC heat shrink film advantages:
1. Beautiful appearance, close to the goods, so it is also called body packaging, suitable for a variety of different shapes of goods packaging;
2. The protection is good. If the inner packaging of the shrink packaging is combined with the transportation packaging hanging on the outer packaging, it can have better protection;
3. Good cleaning performance, especially suitable for precision instruments and high-precision electronic components packaging;
4. Anti-theft, a variety of foods can be packaged together with a large shrink film to avoid loss;
5. The stability is good, the goods will not fall in the packaging film;
6. Transparency is good, customers can directly see the product content.
POF heat shrink film advantages:
1. Strong toughness: obvious sealing, good shrinkage and tight molecular structure.
2. High transparency: no pattern, no crystal point, high gloss transparency.
3. Uniform thickness: The sealing temperature is between 200-290 °C and the thickness is uniform.
4. High shrinkage: The POF film has a very high shrinkage ratio and is therefore suitable for product packaging of various shapes.
5. Strong cold resistance: POF film can maintain softness even at minus 20 degrees, and the product shrinks perfectly.