PETG Shrink Film
PETG Shrink Film
PETG Shrink Film is a copolymerized modified non-crystalline functional polyester. It has the characteristics of high transparency and high shrinkage.
Thickness: 20μ to 80μ, currently the thinnest one is 23μ, the thickest one is 70μ, the most commonly used ones are 40μ, 45μ and 50μ;
Width: 230mm to 1500mm (too narrow or too wide is not recommended);
Normal rewinding meters: 4000m/piece 3-inch or 6-inch paper tube; 6000m/piece 6-inch paper tube; 8000m/piece 6-inch paper tube is also available, which is not commonly used;
1. YMR206H (high shrinkage, tested at 90 degrees for 10 seconds, TD>70, MD<3);
2. YMR286H (high shrinkage, tested at 85 degrees for 10 seconds, TD>70, MD<3);
3. YMR206MF (medium shrinkage, test at 90 degrees for 10 seconds, TD: 50 to 70, MD <3);
Provide customized services according to the different needs of customers.
* High transparency and low haze
* Good printing performance and ink adhesion
* Applied to high, medium and low shrinkage
* Environmental friendly raw material
PET Shrink Film Specification
ldealized Shrink Curve
PETG Shrink Film Application
PEGT shrink film is often used in convenience food, beverage market, electronic appliances, metal products, especially shrink label is its main application field.PEGT shrink film is applied to beverage bottles, shrink packaging of food and cosmetics, and shrink labels of electronic products.
Why Choose Our PETG Shrink Film
01 Excellent printability
Surfaces are printed using existing technology and require no special pre-treatment.
02 All-round design
Printing on the front or back side gives the best color and graphic design, with 360-degree graphics around the container.
03 High shrinkage
Higher shrinkage at lower temperatures – ideal for heat-sensitive products that maintain a tight fit over time.
04 Machine performance
High tensile strength, low coefficient of friction.
05 Lower carbon footprint
Environmentally friendly, recyclable material.