Aluminum foil is a flexible metal film. Aluminum foil has the advantages of moisture-proof, air-tight, light-shielding, abrasion-resistant, fragrant, non-toxic and tasteless.
(1) The surface of aluminum foil is extremely clean and hygienic, and no bacteria or microorganisms can grow on its surface.
(2) Aluminum foil is a non-toxic packaging material, which can be in direct contact with food without any danger to human health.
(3) Aluminum foil is a tasteless and odorless packaging material, which will not cause any peculiar smell to the packaged food.
(4) If the aluminum foil itself is not volatile, it and the packaged food will never dry or shrink.
(5) Whether at high temperature or low temperature, the aluminum foil will not have the phenomenon of grease penetration.
(6) Aluminum foil is an opaque packaging material, so it is a good packaging material for products exposed to sunlight, such as margarine.
(7) Aluminum foil has good plasticity, so it can be used to package products of various shapes. Containers of various shapes can also be made arbitrarily.
(8) Aluminum foil has high hardness and high tensile strength, but its tear strength is small, so it is easy to tear.
(9) The aluminum foil itself cannot be heat-sealed, and it must be coated with a heat-resistant material, such as PE, to be heat-sealed.
(10) There may be adverse reactions when aluminum foil is in contact with other heavy metals or heavy metals.