Advantages of Thermal BOPP film
1. The material is light. It is one of the lightest plastic films and can float on the water.
2. Good chemical stability, acid resistance, alkali resistance, oil resistance, moisture resistance, waterproof barrier properties.
3. Non-toxic, odorless, tasteless. polyethylene is recognized as the best food packaging material in the world.
4. High transparency, good gloss, especially suitable for internal printing, strong printing adaptability.
Disadvantages of thermal BOPP film
1. Poor oxygen resistance, easy to age in sunlight.
2. The low temperature resistance is poor, and the texture becomes brittle at low temperature.
3. When used for printing, surface must have to be treated to get good printing effect.
4. The static electricity is high. If we do not use a static elimination device, we need to add an antistatic agent during production.