Heat shrink film is mainly used for fixing or covering items. It has good shrinkage properties. It is often used outdoors, and it is also often used in food, medicine, disinfection tableware, electronic products and other packaging. It can be dust-proof, transparent, and appearance. It is well received by users. Shrink films are divided into PE heat shrink film, PVC film, POF, OPS shrink film, PET heat shrink polyester film, etc. Each classification is applied in different places.
Application of heat shrink film:
1. Shrink film is used for the sales and transportation of various products. Its main function is to stabilize, cover and protect the product. The shrink film must have high puncture resistance, good shrinkage and certain shrinkage stress. During the shrinkage process The film must not have holes. Since shrink films are often suitable for outdoor applications, UV anti-ultraviolet agents need to be added.
2. Shrink film is widely used in food, medicine, sterilized tableware, stationery and sports goods, craft gifts, printed matter, metal and plastic products, telephones, electronic appliances and other products, especially in irregular shaped articles or commodities. In terms of combined (bundle) packaging, it can not only meet the functions of moisture-proof, dust-proof, touch-proof, transparent display, etc., but also increase the attractive appearance of the product. And in line with packaging trends. Shrink film (bag) can be processed into: flat bags, arc bags, trapezoidal bags, three-dimensional bags and other special-shaped bags.
Classification of heat shrink film:
1. Heat shrink film is used for the sales and transportation of various products. Its main function is to stabilize, cover and protect the product. The shrink film must have high puncture resistance, good shrinkage and a certain shrinkage stress, and the film will not generate holes during the shrinkage process. Since shrink films are often used outdoors, UV anti-UV agents need to be added. Including OPS / PE / PVC / POF / PET shrink film.
2. PE heat shrinkable film is widely used in the overall collection and packaging of wine, canned food, mineral water, various beverages, cloth and other products. The product has good flexibility, impact resistance and tear resistance, is not easy to damage, not afraid of moisture, and shrinks greatly.
3. PVC shrink film has the characteristics of high transparency, good gloss and high shrinkage.
4. POF shrink film has high gloss, good toughness, high tear strength, uniform heat shrinkage, suitable for automatic high-speed packaging. It is an alternative to the traditional PVC heat shrinkable film. POF is the meaning of heat shrinkable film. POF is a multilayer co-extruded polyolefin heat shrinkable film. It uses linear low density polyethylene as the middle layer (LLDPE) and copolypropylene (pp) as the inner and outer layers. It is plasticized and extruded, and then processed through special processes such as mold forming and bubble expansion.
5. Characteristics of PET heat-shrinkable polyester film: It is stable at normal temperature, shrinks when heated (above the glass transition temperature), and the unidirectional heat shrinkage exceeds 70%.