BOPP film is a very important flexible packaging material, which is widely used. Its characteristics are as follows:
1. BOPP film is colorless, odorless, tasteless, non-toxic, and hygienic, with a density of 0.92g/cm3.
2. The BOPP film has high tensile strength and good impact strength, but the tear strength is low. Therefore, no cuts can be left on both ends of the BOPP film, otherwise the BOPP flat film is easy to tear when printing and compounding.
3. BOPP film has good rigidity, toughness, transparency and gloss.
4. BOPP film has low surface energy and needs corona treatment before coating or printing. However, after the corona treatment of the BOPP film, it has good printing adaptability.
5. BOPP film has high heat resistance and can be used up to 120 °C. It is the most temperature resistant in general plastics.
6. BOPP film has good chemical stability, and it is insoluble in other solvents except strong acid.
PE film: polyethylene, widely used in the protective film industry.
Its main features are: low price, soft, good extension, environmental protection and pollution-free
Disadvantages: poor weather resistance, this material is not suitable for use at high temperatures, generally within 60 degrees.